[AISWorld] WISE 2015 Registration deadline

Bardhan, Indranil bardhan at utdallas.edu
Thu Nov 5 19:18:44 EST 2015

Workshop in Information Systems and Economics (WISE) 2015
Dallas, Texas

We hope that you will be able to attend WISE 2015 which will be held at the Jindal School of Management, on the campus of the University of Texas at Dallas, from December 12-13, 2015.  We received an overwhelming response to our call for papers for WISE 2015 with a record number of almost 200 submissions. We expect to send out electronic notifications with respect to your papers within the next couple of days.

In the meantime, we would like to remind you to kindly register for the workshop at www.wiseconf.org<http://www.wiseconf.org>. The early bird registration rate expires on Friday, November 20, after which the rates will increase. At the time of your registration, please make sure to provide the following information for the WISE organizers: (a) meal preference, and (b) whether you require chartered bus transportation to the ICIS hotel in Fort Worth, on Sunday Dec. 13, upon conclusion of the WISE program. The registration system has been set up so that you can indicate your preferences with respect to these items.

Once again, we encourage you to register early.

Best regards,
WISE 2015 Program Co-Chairs

Indranil Bardhan (UT Dallas)
Anitesh Barua (UT Austin)
Hasan Cavusoglu (Univ. of British Columbia)
Huseyin Cavusoglu (UT Dallas)
Barrie Nault (Univ. of Calgary)