[AISWorld] Open educational resources in the area of web development

Gerd Wagner G.Wagner at b-tu.de
Tue Nov 10 13:10:05 EST 2015

Dear colleagues,

if you are giving courses in the area of Web Development, you may want
to check out the learning resources that we have published as Open
Educational Resources on http://web-engineering.info

In particular, we have a series of tutorials on Building Front-End Web
App with Plain JavaScript:

     1 Building a Minimal App with Plain JavaScript in Seven Steps
http://oxygen.informatik.tu-cottbus.de/webeng/JsFrontendApp/minimal-tutorial.html

     2 Adding Constraint Validation
http://oxygen.informatik.tu-cottbus.de/webeng/JsFrontendApp/validation-tutorial.html

     3 Dealing with Enumerations
http://oxygen.informatik.tu-cottbus.de/webeng/JsFrontendApp/enumeration-tutorial.html

     4 Managing Unidirectional Associations
http://oxygen.informatik.tu-cottbus.de/webeng/JsFrontendApp/unidirectional-association-tutorial.html

     5 Managing Bidirectional Associations
http://oxygen.informatik.tu-cottbus.de/webeng/JsFrontendApp/bidirectional-association-tutorial.html

     6 Handling Class Hierarchies
http://oxygen.informatik.tu-cottbus.de/webeng/JsFrontendApp/subtyping-tutorial.html

If you have any questions about these tutorials, or if you'd like to
contribute to our collection of learning resources, you are welcome to
contact me.

Best regards,
Gerd Wagner

--