[AISWorld] iSchool Lunch @ ICIS

Ping Wang pwang at umd.edu
Tue Nov 17 22:23:09 EST 2015

Dear Colleague,

In an effort to promote camaraderie, collegiality, and formation of weak
(or maybe even strong) ties among folks at iSchool in the IS community,
Dr. Susan Winter <http://ischool.umd.edu/faculty-staff/susan-winter> and
I are organizing a lunch at ICIS this year.

The lunch will be *at noon (until about 1:20) on Tuesday, December 15*.

We will meet at a central location (TBD) and go to a suitable restaurant
(TBD).

If you are interested and available, please let Susan and me know (and
include any dietary constraints and/or preferences so we can take them
into account).

If you know of anyone else (in particular iSchool doctoral students)
that are in an iSchool or curious about iSchools, feel free to let them
know about the lunch - the goal is to be inclusive.

I look forward to seeing you in Ft. Worth,

Ping W.

--
Ping Wang, Ph.D.
Director of Ph.D. Program