[AISWorld] UPDATED: Boise State University Tenure-Track Faculty Position - Information Technology Management

Kit Scott kitscott at boisestate.edu
Fri Nov 20 13:52:15 EST 2015

UPDATE: Boise State University will be hiring for *two (2)* Tenure-Track
positions in ITM to begin in the August 2016.  The successful candidate for
the second position will have knowledge and experience in business
analytics. The required qualifications for the new position are stated
below:

• PhD (in Information Systems or related field), or with an expected
completion date prior to August 1, 2016.
• Publish in high-quality peer-reviewed journals
• Teaching experience and interest in business analytics and data
visualization with preference given to candidates who can also teach
business statistics, and have interest in teaching at the MBA level.

We will be attending ICIS and conducting preliminary interviews.

Please see our full position announcement at
http://hrs.boisestate.edu/careers/searchcareers/assistantassociatefull-professor-tenure-track-information-technology-management/
for instructions on how to apply.

Kit Scott

--
*Christopher "Kit" Scott*
Assistant Professor, Information Technology and Supply Chain Management