[AISWorld] 20th Anniversary of the International Journal of Electronic Commerce (IJEC) - Virtual Issue

Vladimir Zwass zwass at fdu.edu
Mon Nov 23 10:39:58 EST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

International Journal of Electronic Commerce (IJEC) is celebrating its 20th anniversary.

We thank you for your support, expect to publish some of your best work also in the future, and announce the virtual 20th anniversary issue:

http://explore.tandfonline.com/content/bes/ijec-20

The issue contains some of the work we have published over the years. We hope you will find it interesting.

Best wishes,

Vladimir Zwass, Editor-in-Chief, IJEC

For the IJEC Editorial Board and reviewers