[AISWorld] PhD Scholarships at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Germany

Beimborn, Daniel D.Beimborn at fs.de
Fri Dec 4 11:21:30 EST 2015

Dear colleagues,

please forward the following information to students and junior researchers who might be interested in a PhD position at Frankfurt School, Germany.

Thanks!

Daniel

The Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is one of Germany's leading business schools. We invite ambitious candidates to apply for its doctoral program. The program is entirely taught in English and provides in-depth training and excellent research opportunities led by renowned scholars. Doctoral students in the program learn and work in small teams. In their independent research and publication efforts, they are guided by experienced faculty members.

Applicants interested in doing their PhD in Information Systems should ideally focus on one or more of the following research fields:

-          Digital transformation, digital business strategy

-          IT governance, business/IT alignment

-          Big Data, database systems

-          Data science, predictive analytics

-          Outsourcing and offshoring of IT and business processes

-          Business process management

-          IT security

-          Blockchain and crypto-technologies

The Frankfurt School of Finance & Management Stiftung offers
10 Doctoral Scholarships, including a tuition waiver and a stipend of EUR 1,200 per month

Outstanding graduates of a bachelor or master program in management, information systems, business administration, finance, mathematics or a related field who aspire to launch an academic career are invited to apply. Students are expected to devote 100% of their working time to their doctoral studies at the Frankfurt School for four years. All scholarships will be granted on the basis of academic criteria only. The application deadline is 15 January 2016.

For more (general) information, please visit our website: www.frankfurt-school.de/phd<http://www.frankfurt-school.de/phd>. For information about IS research at our school and about how your research project would fit into our activities, please contact me via email (d.beimborn at fs.de<mailto:d.beimborn at fs.de>).

Prof. Dr. Daniel Beimborn
Information Systems

Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
Management Department
Sonnemannstr. 9-11, 60314 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Phone +49 69 154008 758