[AISWorld] UKAIS 2016 - Our 21st Birthday Party: Call for Papers (11th - 13th April)

david wastell dave_wastell at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 12 08:40:27 EST 2015

Dear IS colleague

2016 is an auspicious year - it is 21 years since the UK Academy for Information Systems came into being.

We will be celebrating our "coming of age" at our 2016 annual conference, held as has become our custom in early Spring in Oxford, 11th to 13th April.

The Call for Papers is attached, and further details of the Conference may be found at the following URL:

dwastell.org/UKAIS2016

Looking forward to seeing you in Oxford in April

Rachel McLean (President Elect, UKAIS)
David Wastell (President, UKAIS)