[AISWorld] E-Government Reference Library (EGRL) Version 11.5 Published and Downloadable

Hans J. Scholl jscholl at uw.edu
Thu Dec 17 04:10:44 EST 2015

We herewith make available version 11.5 (December 17, 2015) of the E-Government Reference Library (EGRL) in a ZIP file containing editions in BibTeX, RIS, EndNoteTM XML, and fully packaged EndNoteTM lib formats.

Version 11.5 of the EGRL now contains 7,899 references of predominantly English language, peer-reviewed work. The number of qualifying references in the library has increased by 346, or 4.6% over version 11.0 (July 17, 2015) and by 9.4 % over version 10.5 (January 25, 2015). This past year of 2015 has been another good year for e-Government-related publishing adding a 3-digit number (662) of new peer-reviewed academic references in one year to the EGRL.

The EGRL has developed into an indispensable tool for e-Gov scholars. In particular, preparing and reviewing paper submissions was reported to heavily rely on this reference library.

In order to download the library, please register (or re-register, for repeat downloads) yourself and accept the GPL license agreement. As stated above we provide the references in various editions (BibTeX, RIS, EndNote XML, and packaged EndNote). Mendeley and Zotero versions can be created based on the files we provide.

As an author or co-author please check all your own entries for completeness and correctness. Please get back to us in case of any errors or omissions. Thank you for your interest and cooperation.

Download EGRL version 11.5<https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/jscholl/22768>

I would like to thank graduate assistants Daniel Wilson and Kelle M. Rose of the UW iSchool for their tireless efforts in maintaining the excellent quality of this reference library.

Dr. Hans J (Jochen) Scholl, MBA
Professor
University of Washington
The Information School