[AISWorld] Preliminary Timetable for 11th International Conference on Cyber Warfare and Security (ICCWS 2016)

Sue Nugus sue at academic-conferences.org
Thu Dec 17 07:07:37 EST 2015

Hello

Preparations for the 11th International Conference on Cyber Warfare and Security (ICCWS 2016) being hosted by Boston University, Massachusetts, USA on the 17-18 March 2016 is now well underway.

You can see the preliminary programme at:
http://academic-conferences.org/iccws/iccws2016/iccws16-timetable.htm

Please note that this timetable is subject to change and will be updated as necessary until early March 2016.

There are a number of registration options available, details of which can be found at:
http://academic-conferences.org/iccws/iccws2016/iccws16-registration.htm

We hope you will find the programme of interest. Feel free to forward this information to like minded colleagues or contacts.

If you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Follow the conference on LinkedIn  <http://www.linkedin.com/groups/European-International-Conferences-on-Information-3710574/about>  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/ICCWS-and-ECCWS-Conferences-on-Cyber-Warfare-and-Security/167692586604788> and Twitter<https://twitter.com/cws_confs>

Regards,

Elaine

Elaine Hayne
Academic Conferences International