[AISWorld] Invitation to participate in an evaluation experiment of a system meant to be helpful to researchers

#SESAGIRI RAAMKUMAR ARAVIND# ARAVIND002 at e.ntu.edu.sg
Mon Dec 21 23:46:49 EST 2015

Dear All,

This is Aravind, PhD student from the WKW School of Communication and Information (WKWSCI), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore.

I am a conducting a research that aims to help researchers in acquiring relevant research papers for tasks related to literature review and writing purposes. We have developed a system called Rec4LRW which recommends research papers for three tasks - (1) Building an initial reading list of research papers for literature review, (2) Finding similar papers based on a seed set of papers and (3) Shortlisting papers from reading list for inclusion in manuscript. The system is currently under evaluation and we are looking for participants who can help us evaluate the system.

The target participants are research students, research staffs and academic staffs who have experience in authoring research papers in conferences or journals. We will be offering 20S$ cash vouchers as a token for appreciation for participants who complete the evaluation. If you wish to participate in this experiment, we request you to kindly take part in the screening survey which can be accessed in this link http://survey.ntu.edu.sg/efm/se.ashx?s=705E3ED90223EF70

This research study has been approved by NTU's Institutional Review Board (IRB).

If you have any queries or concerns, please contact me (aravind002 at e.ntu.edu.sg<mailto:aravind002 at e.ntu.edu.sg>).

Sincerely,
Aravind