[AISWorld] Survery: "Cloud Based Storage Snapshots"

Glenn S. Dardick gdardick at dardick.net
Wed Dec 23 07:44:40 EST 2015

The following is sent on behalf  of Sameera Almulla, a Ph. D. student at Khalifa University

Dear Participant,

My name is Sameera Almulla and I am a Ph. D. student at Khalifa University of Science and Technology, United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi. To complete my research, I am examining "Cloud Based Storage Snapshots".  As researchers, professionals and experts in digital forensics I am inviting you to participate in this research study by completing the attached survey. The data collected will provide useful information regarding the study of "The necessity and Sufficiency of the Requirements of Existing Cloud Based Snapshots Methodologies".

The following questionnaire will require approximately 5 minutes to complete. There is no compensation for responding nor is there any known risk. In order to ensure that all information will remain confidential, please do not include your name.
Thank you for taking the time to assist me in my educational endeavors.

http://goo.gl/forms/BYFPDrT1mJ

Sincerely,
Sameera A. Almulla
Research Assistant 2
College of Engineering
Sharjah Campus
Khalifa University of Science and Technology
PO Box 573, Sharjah
United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
T +971 (0)6 597 8872
F +971 (0)6 561 1789
sameera.almulla at kustar.ac.ae

v/r

Glenn S. Dardick, Ph.D., CCE (ISFCE), CCFP (ISC2)

Associate Professor
Security Studies and International Affairs
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical Uiversity

Director, Association for Digital Forensics, Security and Law
Publisher, Journal of Digital Forensics, Security and Law
Adjunct Associate Professor, ECU Security Research Institute, Edith Cowan University, Australia
International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners
Infragard, Richmond, Virginia
LexConverge, University of Malta
Fellow, African Center for Cyberlaw and Cybercrime Prevention (ACCP), Kampala Uganda

This electronic message is intended only for the use of the individual or company named above. If the intended recipient is a client, the information contained in this message is considered confidential, proprietary, privileged, and may contain client confidential information and work product. It may also contain trade secrets protected by State and Federal law. If you are not the addressee please do not copy or deliver this message to anyone. You should immediately delete the message without reading the contents and notify us by return email that the message was misdirected. I apologize for the inconvenience. Any other use of this information is strictly prohibited.