[AISWorld] HICSS Workshop - invitation

Leroy, Gondy - (gondyleroy) gondyleroy at email.arizona.edu
Thu Dec 24 11:54:46 EST 2015

Attending HICSS? Do you make hiring, promotion, grading, conference program ... decisions? Then consider this attending workshop.

This is an extraordinary time of opportunity in our field, in higher education, and in the sectors where we place students locally and globally.

We welcome you to HICSS Workshop on Tuesday January 5th at 1:00 p.m. on:
IT and Society  Culture, Gender & Accessibility: Transforming Learning & Leadership Diversity in IT.
Kuhio Theater at the Grand Hyatt at 1p.m.

Together we will address vital questions relevant for women and men who make decisions including those dealing with grading, hiring, tenuring and promoting, rewarding, mentoring, negotiating (including salary), and even conference programming.

Tailored to your own needs and interests, we will highlight the latest research findings and best practices/resources as well as together craft an outcome document highlighting additional research needs and practical actions we can implement in our own interactions with students and colleagues. We are truly delighted to have you join us at this vital workshop and wish you a peaceful holiday season and smooth travels to HICSS,

Nanette Levinson and Gondy Leroy

Nanette S. Levinson
Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs
School of International Service
American University
Washington, DC 20016-8071
http://www.american.edu/sis/levinson

Gondy Leroy, PhD
Associate Professor
President AIS SIG-Health
Management Information Systems
Eller College of Management, University of Arizona
http://nlp.lab.arizona.edu/