[AISWorld] Extension to JAIS Special Issue - ICT4D: The Next Grand Challenge for IS Research

Cathy Urquhart C.Urquhart at mmu.ac.uk
Mon Jan 4 06:42:48 EST 2016

Dear All,
We are pleased to announce that, due to numerous requests for extensions and a great deal of interest, we have extended the date for submission for our special issue on ICT4D to January 30.
Any queries, please contact the editors of the special issue, Sundeep Sahay (sundeep.sahay at yahoo.com<mailto:sundeep.sahay at yahoo.com>), Maung Sein (maung.k.sein at uia.no<mailto:maung.k.sein at uia.no>) and Cathy Urquhart (c.urquhart at mmu.ac.uk<mailto:c.urquhart at mmu.ac.uk>)
Best wishes,
Cathy, Sundeep and Maung

Professor Cathy Urquhart  PhD Tas
Chair of Digital and Sustainable Enterprise
Department of Marketing, Operations and Digital Business
Room 6.22,
Business School Building
Manchester Metropolitan University
All Saints Campus, Oxford Road, Manchester, M15 6BX

Email: c.urquhart at mmu.ac.uk<mailto:c.urquhart at mmu.ac.uk>
Tel: 0161 247 3798  Fax: 0161 247 6350
Staff profile: http://www.business.mmu.ac.uk/staff/staffdetails.php?uref=430

Author of Grounded Theory for Qualitative Research: A Practical Guide,
http://www.uk.sagepub.com/books/Book232280

[Book cover thumbnail]

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you
should read the Manchester Metropolitan University's email
disclaimer available on its website
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "