[AISWorld] Collaboration in Cloud Survey Request

MurphJen at aol.com MurphJen at aol.com
Tue Jan 12 04:08:34 EST 2016

Knowledge transfer and collaboration is something we encourage in our
organizations and universities.  We use all sorts of technologies to enable
these activities.  The cloud is one of these technologies.  However,  do we
understand the risk associated with ownership of data, information, and
knowledge when we use the cloud to collaborate?  I've written and presented  a
paper on this topic and would like to collect more data on opinions on this
topic.  Of course I am willing to share the results and the paper once I  have
collected data for a month.

Data collections is through a short survey that should take about 5 minutes
 to do.  I greatly appreciate your participation.  All surveys are
anonymous and I am not asking for any organizational or  univesity names.  The link
is:

https://sdsubusiness.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eb8k90fqOLDS5wN

Feel free to contact me should you have any questions or concerns.   Thank
you in advance for your participation....murray jennex

Murray E. Jennex, Ph.D., P.E., CISSP, CSSLP, PMP
Professor MIS, San Diego State University
Editor in Chief International Journal of Knowledge Management
Co-editor in Chief International Journal of Information Systems for Crisis
Response and  Management