[AISWorld] CFP - IFIP WG8.3 Conference, June 22-24 2016, Cork, Ireland

Sammon, David dsammon at ucc.ie
Tue Jan 12 05:07:17 EST 2016

IS Colleagues,

Happy New Year to all.

With 13 days left for paper submission for the IFIP WG8.3 conference (DSS2016 - taking place in Cork, Ireland from June 22nd - 24th, 2016) we would like to share some interesting details with you.

1. We will have keynote addresses from Prof. Tom Davenport (one of the top three business/technology analysts in the world), Alan D. Duncan (Gartner Research Director of Business Analytics), and Prof. Frederic Adam (chair of IFIP WG8.3).
2. We will offer an exciting programme of events during the conference including Irish traditional music & dance as part of the conference dinner. The conference dinner will take place in the Aula Maxima on University College Cork (UCC) Campus where George Boole read as the first Professor of Mathematics (1849-1864)!
3. We will launch the Data Savvy Practitioners Forum as part of the conference. This will see a collection of practitioners come together to share their data driven stories and showcase their efforts at improving their business through data.

Paper submission closes on Sunday 24th January at 12 midnight GMT.
Papers should be submitted to: dss2016 at ucc.ie
Please visit the conference site to find out more: https://dss2016conference.wordpress.com/

We hope to see you in "sunny" Cork in June 2016..

Cheers
The DSS2016 Conference Committee