[AISWorld] [Mycolleagues] CFP- 9th IEEEGCC (IEEE Xplore)

Wael Elmedany waelelmedany at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 10:55:21 EST 2016

Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to invite you to participate in the upcoming 9th IEEE GCC
Conference & Exhibition at Bahrain 6-9 November, 2016.
As usual we will be offering discounted fees for IEEE members.  Please see
attached the Call for Paper for your information and circulation amongst
your colleagues.
You are encouraged to visit www.ieee-gcc.org<http://www.ieee-gcc.org> for
the latest information on the conference.
Looking forward to your paper submission and participation.

Engr. Muhammad Al Dhamen
Chair IEEE Saudi Arabia
Dr Ibrahim Elamin, Chair
IEEE-GCC Technical Committee

------------------------------
Regards,

Dr. Wael M El-Medany
Associate Professor
Managing Editor of the IJCDS Journal
http://journals.uob.edu.bh/ijcds
University of Bahrain
P.O. Box 32038, Kingdom of Bahrain
UOB Sakhir Campus, Building S40 Room 2109
Phone     +973 1743 7678
Fax           +973 1743 7334
Email        welmedany at uob.edu.bh
www.uob.edu.bh