[AISWorld] Extended deadline for IFIP WG 8.6 in Sweden!

Jacob Nørbjerg jno.itm at cbs.dk
Sat Jan 30 08:30:57 EST 2016

Dear colleague,

University West is organizing the IFIP WG8.6 conference in Sweden this year. Have a look at our website for the latest news http://ifip2016.org
<http://ifip2016.org>
The deadline for paper submission is extended to the 4th of February!

Please, forward this information to your networks.

We are looking forward to see you in Sweden, in August this year!

On behalf of the Program Committee,
Ulrika Lundh Snis and Jacob Nørbjerg
[http://ifip2016.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/ifip_oldlogo-214x100.png]<http://ifip2016.org/>

IFIP WG 8.6<http://ifip2016.org/>
ifip2016.org<http://ifip2016.org>
Welcome to IFIP WG 8.6. University West welcomes you to IFIP WG 8.6 to be held in Sweden! Save the dates between 5-7 of August, 2016, when we all meet on the west ...

Jacob Nørbjerg

Associate professor, Phd.
Editor-in-Chief, Scandinavian Journal of Information Systems
Department of IT Management, Copenhagen Business School
Howitzvej 60
2000 Frederiksberg
Denmark
Phone: +45 3815 4422