[AISWorld] Faculty Position Openings

Padmanabhan, Balaji bp at usf.edu
Sat Jan 30 14:49:54 EST 2016

The Information Systems & Decision Sciences department at USF's Muma College of Business has multiple faculty openings.

The Muma College of Business at USF has been making tremendous strides in the last many years and we now have some of the strongest and most innovative programs, amazing faculty and an inspiring environment for researchers, instructors, students and even practitioners. Our college emphasizes creativity and analytics to promote student success, produce scholarship with impact, and engage with all stakeholders in a diverse global environment.

In addition to many conventional measures, our department and the Muma college are known for very active business engagement activities. We have extremely close ties, innovative partnerships and deep relationships with the leading businesses in the beautiful Tampa Bay area in Florida and beyond. Access to many great businesses in a growing and beautiful urban location provides unique research, teaching and program development opportunities that will be inspiring for many of today's business school faculty. We promise that the white sand beaches nearby will not be distracting.

Two positions at the tenured/tenure-track levels include an Assistant/Associate Professor opening in MIS, and an open rank position in MIS for candidates with a cybersecurity interest. These positions will bring in faculty who will join an incredibly cohesive, collaborative, creative and talented team in the ISDS Department (the link below lists our current faculty).
http://www.usf.edu/business/departments/isds/faculty-list.aspx

Details of the specific positions are at:
http://www.usf.edu/business/departments/isds/open-positions.aspx

Application review will be ongoing from February, so please do encourage candidates to apply soon (a CV and cover letter with names of references will suffice initially).  Particularly, please do share this with any (current or former) students, post-docs, or scholars you think might be interested, or who might be able to help us attract the best candidates for these positions.

Regards,
Balaji

Balaji Padmanabhan
Professor and Department Chair
Information Systems & Decision Sciences Department
Muma College of Business, USF
http://www.usf.edu/business/contacts/padmanabhan-balaji.aspx
https://www.linkedin.com/in/balaji-padmanabhan-178191
bp at usf.edu<mailto:bp at usf.edu>