[AISWorld] CfP - auICTH in London, September 2016

Gewald, Heiko Professor Dr. Heiko.Gewald at hs-neu-ulm.de
Wed Feb 3 20:27:49 EST 2016

Dear colleagues

it is my pleasure to inform you that we will host our second workshop on
"Adults Use of Information and Communication Technologies in Healthcare (auICTH)"
as part of the ICTH conference in September 2016 in London, UK.

Paper submissions are due May 1st 2016

Please see our CfP: http://www.hs-neu-ulm.de/cross/auICTH
Information about ICTH: http://cs-conferences.acadiau.ca/icth-16/

We are looking forward to your submission!

Kind regards
Heiko, Philipp & Karoly

Prof. Dr. Heiko Gewald
- Research Professor of Information Management
- Director at the Center for Research on Service Sciences (CROSS)

Hochschule Neu-Ulm, Wileystr. 1, 89231 Neu-Ulm, Germany

Visiting Research Scholar at UCLA - The Fielding School of Public Health
[PHS]