[AISWorld] CFP: AMCIS 2016 Professional Development Symposia

Warkentin, Merrill m.warkentin at msstate.edu
Thu Feb 4 12:02:46 EST 2016

AMCIS2016 (San Diego) submissions are open.  For full details, please visit http://amcis2016.aisnet.org

This year, we will feature Professional Development Symposia (PDS), which offer an opportunity to facilitate discussion, debate, and exchange of ideas around common themes or topics. The format of the sessions may include debates, roundtable discussions, interactive panels, presentations, or cross-SIG dialogs or collaborations.  We encourage anyone interested in organizing a PDS to submit a proposal. In the Manuscript Central submission system, please make sure you select Professional Development Symposia for both paper type and Track:Minitrack.  Each Track will generally be limited to one PDS, so we urge you to contact the relevant track chair to discuss your idea.

For more information, please visit http://amcis2016.aisnet.org/index.php/programs/professional-development-symposia

and contact the PDS Co-Chairs, Geoffrey Dick (gfdick at aol.com<mailto:gfdick at aol.com>) and Michelle Carter (mscarter at uw.edu<mailto:mscarter at uw.edu>).

Merrill Warkentin, Andrew Burton-Jones, and Alanah Mitchell

AMCIS 2016 Program Co-Chairs