[AISWorld] New International Research-Oriented Master Program in Information Management [correct URL]

Gewald, Heiko Professor Dr. Heiko.Gewald at hs-neu-ulm.de
Tue Feb 23 12:52:20 EST 2016

Dear colleagues:

We are happy to announce the launch of our international research-oriented Master’s Degree Program in

          International Enterprise Information Management (IEIM)

in co-operation with universities in the UK and Finland.

Please inform interested candidates who want to do their Master’s degree abroad about this new program!

The IEIM degree program will have the following outstanding features:

  *   Studying in Germany (Neu Ulm University of Applied Sciences, Bavaria) and the UK (Kingston University, Greater London Area); or Germany (Neu Ulm) and Finland (Oulu University of Applied Sciences, Oulu).

  *   Upon successful completion, awarding of an MSc. Degree.

  *   Dual degree awarded together with Kingston University (when studying there).

  *   No tuition fees in Germany and Finland.

  *   Only 18 months’ duration when studying full-time.

  *   Includes close cooperation with industry, and an internship with industry case study.

  *   Master thesis research project with guidance by distinguished faculty advisors.

  *   Taught completely in English

  *   Application is possible online until August, 31st 2016

  *   Program starts in October 2016

For more information please refer to:
http://www.hs-neu-ulm.de/en/studies/masters-programmes/master-international-enterprise-information-management/

Kind regards,

Heiko Gewald, Philipp Brune & Oliver Grieble

Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences, Germany