[AISWorld] AMCIS 2016 submissions in various languages

Warkentin, Merrill m.warkentin at msstate.edu
Wed Feb 24 12:05:26 EST 2016

AMCIS2016 (San Diego) submissions are open.  For full details, please visit http://amcis2016.aisnet.org

This year, you can submit papers (both full and ERF) in languages other than English, including some new languages.  As before, we have the "Spanish, Portuguese, and Latin America" Track (from the LACAIS Chapter).  For details, see http://amcis2016.aisnet.org/index.php/sessions/track-list#LACAISanchor