[AISWorld] Journal of Strategic Information Systems: 2015 Best Reviewers of the Year Award

Galliers, Robert rgalliers at bentley.edu
Thu Feb 25 08:04:22 EST 2016

The editors and publishers of The Journal of Strategic Information Systems are pleased to announce the winners of the 2015 Best Reviewers of the Year Award. They are, in alphabetical order:

Dirk Basten, University of Cologne, Germany
Riitta Hekkala, Aalto University, Finland
Peter Seddon, University of Melbourne, Australia
Karen Stark, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
Mari-Klara Stein, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark, and
Toomas Tamm, University of New South Wales, Australia.
Many congratulations to our six winners, and many thanks to all of our reviewers, who will be listed in the March issue of the journal.
Articles currently in press can be found at: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/aip/09638687.