[AISWorld] Request for participation in an online survey

Tsvika Kuflik tsvikak at is.haifa.ac.il
Sat Feb 27 14:39:46 EST 2016

The request is submitted on behalf of my student, please consider spending a
few minutes and help us out.

My name is Veronika Bogina and I am MSc student at Haifa University. My
research is related to user modeling and online shopping behavior.

I would appreciate if you could spare 7-10 minutes to answer this
questionnaire. No personal data is collected. The data is used only for
analyzing online shopping behavior and will only be used for my research.

Please, follow this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6SGYDWK

Thank you for your time and have a nice day!

Veronika

Tsvika

Tsvi Kuflik, PhD.

  Associate Professor