[AISWorld] What top IS journals do

mmora at securenym.net mmora at securenym.net
Sat Mar 5 11:41:10 EST 2016

Colleague Vladimir,
Thanks for suggestion. I recognize and value totally the
engineering-behavioral research on GDSS (designing, building and
evaluating artifacts) from Prof. Nunamaker (who was trained with a Systems
Engineering PhD). However, my critique is in general and in particular the
JMIS still omits in its keyword list the core and millionary construct of
DATA CENTERS. Yet the old EDP concept is also omitted. This is my claim.
Research on DATA CENTERS and IT Services can glue at present all IS
research. Thanks,
Colleague Manuel