[AISWorld] Reminder: AIS Global IS Education Report 2016 / Help

vom Brocke Jan jan.vom.brocke at uni.li
Fri Mar 11 08:29:14 EST 2016

NEED YOUR HELP / Please forward this to your colleagues managing your IS educational programs.
Last Call: registration by March, 15, 2016

Dear colleagues,

AIS intends to publish the first Global IS Education Report in 2016. This report will be disseminated to stakeholders around the world to demonstrate the strength and impact of IS education.

We would like to thank all colleagues who have already registered their IS educational programs, and we would like to ask all others again to register no later than March 15, 2016. At present, the number of programs from some regions is still quite low, and we are worried about the impression the report might give in its current state. This is why we once again reach out to all colleagues, and ask for your help to have your programs registered. Being included in the report will positively contribute to international publicity and recognition of your degree programs and help the entire field of IS.

Please find all information needed to register your institution below. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Jan vom Brocke, University of Liechtenstein
Bernard Tan, National University of Singapore
Heikki Topi, Bentley University
Markus Weinmann, University of Liechtenstein

AIS Global IS Education Report 2016 (Eds.)

---

THE GLOBAL IS EDUCATION REPORT 2016
Call for Contributions. Register your IS Educational Programs by March, 15, 2016

OBJECTIVE
AIS intends to publish the first Global IS Education Report in 2016. This report will be disseminated to stakeholders around the world to demonstrate the strength and impact of IS education.

HOW TO BE PART OF THE REOPRT

Register your programs via:
www.eduglopedia.org

To be included in the AIS Global IS Education Report 2016, the following information needs to be provided by your institution:
- Name
- Abstract
- Logo (Profile & Banner)
- Address
- Website

Further, we are only able to include institutions that have registered at least one program with:
- Name
- Abstract
- Highlights

DUE DATE
Registrations can be considered by 15, March, 2016 latest (extended).

EDITORS (alphabetical order)
- Jan vom Brocke, University of Liechtenstein
- Bernard Tan, National University of Singapore
- Heikki Topi, Bentley University
- Markus Weinmann, University of Liechtenstein

EDITORIAL BOARD (alphabetic order)
- Salehu Anteneh, Addis Abeba University
- Elizabeth White Baker, University of North Carolina at Wilmington
- Geoffrey Dick, North Georgia College and State University
- Mary Granger, George Washington University
- Eija Karsten, Abo Akademi Handelshögskolan
- George Kasper, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Ting-Peng Liang, National Cheng-Chi University
- Joe Nandhakumar, Warwick Business School
- Matti Rossi, Aalto University School of Economics
- Venky Shankararaman, Singapore Management University
- Ravi Seethamraju, University of Sydney
- Rhonda Syler, Louisiana Tech University
- Te-Wie Wang, University of Illinois at Springfield