[AISWorld] Recognition of Best Reviewers for 2015 - JITCAR

Shailendra Palvia Shailendra.Palvia at liu.edu
Wed Mar 16 16:13:58 EDT 2016

Dear MIS scholars around the world:

As Founding and current editor of the Journal of IT Case and Application Research (JITCAR), it is my honor to recognize two best reviewers for the year 2015.  They are:

1. Dr. Sumantra Sarkar, Professor of MIS, Binghamton University, New York, USA
2. Dr. Shirish Srivastava, HEC, France

As editors have discussed several times in several conference forums, our journals are primarily successful because of the dedication and quality peer reviews by researchers throughout the world.

However, work of reviewers remains largely unrecognized in the reappointment, tenure and promotion systems of universities.  If any university has a formal system of recognizing reviewers, please share on this forum.  Thank you.

Sincerely

Dr. Shailendra Palvia
Professor of MIS, College of Management
Long Island University Post, Brookville, NY 11801.
http://liu.edu/CWPost/Academics/Faculty/Faculty/P/Shailendra-Palvia?rn=Faculty+Profiles&ru=/CWPost/Academics/Faculty/Faculty
Founding and curent Editor-in-Chief, Journal of IT Case and Application Research (JITCAR)
www.jitacr.org
2012 and 2016 LIU Post Nominee for Abraham Krasnoff Lifetime Scholarship Achievement Award
Faculty Advisor for the Indo-American Club and MIS club
Phone #: 732-983-7034