[AISWorld] 5th ERPsim User Group Meeting (HEC Montréal, Canada)

pierre-majorique leger pierre-majorique.leger at hec.ca
Thu Mar 17 20:34:14 EDT 2016

ERPsim Lab will soon open the registration for its 5th ERPsim User Group Meeting, to be held at HEC Montréal (Montréal, Québec, Canada) from June 20 to June 23, 2016.

It will be a great opportunity to learn about the ERPsim technology and pedagogy, as well as meeting our team and network with other faculty members. In addition, Prof. Michael Bliemel, from Dalhousie University, will join us and host a session on ways to use business intelligence tools with ERPsim.

The user group meeting will include the following topics and activities:

* Certification training for new user of ERPsim;

* Delta training for experienced users who would like to expand their use of ERPsim;

* Get hands-on with the latest developments, including the Retail Game, S/4HANA, UX and design thinking scenario, and analytics (ERPsim BI and HANA);

* The final of the 8th ERPsim International Competition to be hosted on June 21st.

This event is open to all members of the SAP University Alliance, so we invite you to share this announcement with your colleagues! A registration fee will be requested to cover logistics costs. All participants must bring their own laptop. Details about transportation and housing will be sent to registrants.

Visit the User Group webpage for updates and additional information: (https://erpsim.hec.ca/usergroup)

To pre-register and/or request more information, email us at: arnaud.paquet at hec.ca

Prof Pierre-Majorique Léger, Ph.D.
Director ERPsim Lab