[AISWorld] Assistant Professor in Information Systems and Management at Warwick Business School

Ola Henfridsson ola.henfridsson at me.com
Mon Mar 21 04:48:40 EDT 2016

Dear all

The information systems and management group at Warwick Business School (see http://www.wbs.ac.uk/research/staff/?department=ISM ) welcomes applicants interested in becoming part of a vibrant and supportive research group at a great school. We view the search as an opportunity to further enhance our ambition to be one of the top information systems groups, where intellectual leadership is highly valued.

WBS is an elite, research-led, triple-accredited university-based business school with an excellent portfolio of world-class programmes. The successful candidate will have completed or will be near the completion of their doctoral studies, have an outstanding academic record, and show clear promise of developing a top business school career. Evidence of an emerging record of publishing in high quality academic journals would be an advantage. We are an equal opportunities employer and would consider part-time and full-time appointments.

See
https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?SID=amNvZGU9MTU0NDkxMiZ2dF90ZW1wbGF0ZT0xNDU3Jm93bmVyPTUwNjI0NTImb3duZXJ0eXBlPWZhaXImYnJhbmRfaWQ9MCZ2YWNfeHRyYTUwNjI0NTIuODFfNTA2MjQ1Mj0yMzk4ODMmcG9zdGluZ19jb2RlPTYzNSZyZXFzaWc9MTQ1ODI5ODU2Mi1jZDA1ZWMzZDdlMmIxZWJkYTViNzk1MTM2MjA0M2VjMTkzNDRkZDUw

The closing date is April 17.

All the best
Ola

---
Ola Henfridsson, PhD
Professor of Information Systems & Management
Warwick Business School
The University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL
United Kingdom