[AISWorld] Data request for a meta-analysis on antecedents of organizational adoption of IT

Mathieu Templier Mathieu.Templier at fsa.ulaval.ca
Tue Mar 22 14:19:12 EDT 2016

Dear members of the AIS community,
We are requesting unpublished data for an ongoing research synthesis. We are currently conducting a meta-analysis of the literature about antecedents of organizational adoption of IT.
We are requesting data from unpublished studies or working papers that investigate the relationship between at least one antecedent (e.g., perceived benefits, compatibility, complexity, management support, institutional pressures, expertise) and a dependent variable of organizational adoption (e.g., actual adoption, adoption decision, intention to adopt, extent of adoption, level of diffusion).
If you accept to provide unpublished data, we would require a description of (1) the context of the empirical study (i.e., type of firm(s), industry sector, size of firm(s), type of technology), (2) a description of the dependent measure(s), (3) a description of the antecedents measure(s), (4) the size of the sample, (5) the reliability of the measure(s), (6) a table of correlations between all the variables. Please note that non-significant effects are as important as significant effects.
We really appreciate your considering our request.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Mathieu Templier (primary contact)
Laval University
Mathieu.Templier at sio.ulaval.ca<mailto:Mathieu.Templier at sio.ulaval.ca>

Guy Paré
HEC Montréal
Guy.Paré@hec.ca<mailto:Guy.Paré@hec.ca>

Ana Ortiz de Guinea Lopez de Arana
HEC Montréal
Ana.Ortiz-de-Guinea at hec.ca<mailto:Ana.Ortiz-de-Guinea at hec.ca>

Mathieu Templier, Ph.D.
Professeur adjoint  / Assistant professor
Département des systèmes d'information organisationnels (SIO) / MIS Department
Faculté des sciences de l'administration (FSA ULaval), Pavillon Palasis-Prince, Local 1433
2325 rue de la Terrasse, Université Laval, Québec (QC) CANADA G1V 0A6