[AISWorld] 2016 Grace Hopper Conference (Last Reminder)

Heng Xu hxu at ist.psu.edu
Fri Apr 1 23:06:59 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues,

If you'd like to connect, inspire and guide women in computing, please consider participating in or sending your students to the 2016 Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing (GHC) conference in Houston, October 19 - 21.

Chenxi Wang and I co-chair the Security/Privacy track at GHC 2016. The Security & Privacy track is one of the fastest growing track at GHC. Please consider submitting to our track (or any track) - in the format of panel, presentation, workshop and BoF, by Monday, April 4, 2016, 5 p.m. PST.

Learn more here:  http://ghc.anitaborg.org/2016-speakers/submission-requirements/

Best regards,
Heng

Dr. Heng Xu | Associate Professor of Information Sciences and Technology | The Pennsylvania State University | University Park, PA | URL: http://faculty.ist.psu.edu/xu/

2013 - 2016:

Program Director | Secure and Trustworthy Cyberspace (SaTC) & BIGDATA Program | Directorate for Social, Behavioral, and Economic Sciences | U.S. National Science Foundation | Arlington, VA