[AISWorld] Senior Scholars Journal Basket Survey

Dennis, Alan R. ardennis at indiana.edu
Wed Apr 6 23:24:42 EDT 2016

Several years ago, the AIS College of Senior Scholars created "Basket" of eight journals recognized as top journals in our field. In the normal course of activity, the Senior Scholars are evaluating the role and effects of the Basket. We invite comments from the entire community on the current Basket and how to improve it. All comments are welcome and will be considered by the Task Force as it prepares its report.

Please complete our brief survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F3VB8HK> (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F3VB8HK) to help influence the future of our field. Please respond no later than May 2, 2016.

Thanks

Alan Dennis and Doug Vogel (Task Force Co-Chairs)
Alan Dennis
Professor and John T. Chambers Chair of Internet Systems
www.kelley.iu.edu/ardennis<http://www.kelley.iu.edu/ardennis>
AIS Vice President for Conferences (aisnet.org/?page=Conferences)<http://aisnet.org/?page=Conferences)>
Editor-in-Chief, AIS Transactions on Replication Research (aisel.aisnet.org/trr)<http://aisel.aisnet.org/trr>
Editor-in-Chief, Foundations and Trends in IS (nowpublishers.com/isy<http://nowpublishers.com/isy>)