[AISWorld] Counting down to ICIS 2016 submissions - May 8

Sia Siew Kien ASKSIA at ntu.edu.sg
Sun Apr 10 23:39:14 EDT 2016

ICIS 2016
DUBLIN DEC 11-14
PAPER SUBMISSION REMINDER

Dear Colleagues in the IS Research Community:
We are beginning the countdown to ICIS paper submissions! Please note that the deadline is May 8, Sunday, Midnight International Dateline West (UTC-12:00). Wishing you all a smooth submission process- and thanks in advance for what we know will be excellent papers for our premier IS conference!
You can find more information about the submission process here (http://icis2016.aisnet.org/call-dates/submission-guidelines/). We invite submissions in all areas of IS research, and particularly encourage those related to the conference theme "Digital Innovation at the Crossroads." Completed research papers are full-length papers of completed research projects (not exceeding 14 single-spaced pages). Research-in-progress submissions are also encouraged (not exceeding 7 single-spaced pages). These are papers developed from promising but incomplete research projects that will benefit from the feedback of other ICIS participants.
Research tracks include:
-        Conference Theme Track: Digital Innovation at the Crossroads<http://icis2016.aisnet.org/conference-theme-track-digital-innovation-at-the-crossroads/>
-        Crowdsourcing, Crowdfunding, Blockchain and the Sharing Economy<http://icis2016.aisnet.org/crowdsourcing-crowdfunding-blockchain-and-the-sharing-economy/>
-        Data Science and Business Analytics<http://icis2016.aisnet.org/data-science-business-analytics/>
-        E-Business and E-Government<http://icis2016.aisnet.org/e-business-and-e-government/>
-        Economics and Value of IS<http://icis2016.aisnet.org/economics-and-value-of-is/>
-        General IS Topics<http://icis2016.aisnet.org/general-is-topics/>
-        Human Behavior in IS<http://icis2016.aisnet.org/human-behavior-in-is/>
-        Human-Computer Interaction<http://icis2016.aisnet.org/human-computer-interaction/>
-        IS Curriculum and Education<http://icis2016.aisnet.org/is-curriculum-and-education/>
-        IS Design and Business Process Management<http://icis2016.aisnet.org/is-design-and-business-process-management/>
-        IS in Healthcare<http://icis2016.aisnet.org/is-in-healthcare/>
-        IS in Organizations and Society<http://icis2016.aisnet.org/is-in-organizations-and-society/>
-        IS Security and Privacy<http://icis2016.aisnet.org/is-security-and-privacy/>
-        IS Strategy, Governance, and Sourcing<http://icis2016.aisnet.org/is-strategy-governance-and-sourcing/>
-        IT Implementation, Adoption, and Use<http://icis2016.aisnet.org/it-implementation-adoption-and-use/>
-        Managing IS Projects and IS Development<http://icis2016.aisnet.org/managing-is-projects-and-is-development/>
-        Methodological and Philosophical Foundations of IS<http://icis2016.aisnet.org/methodological-and-philosophical-foundations-of-is/>
-        Panels<http://icis2016.aisnet.org/panels/>
-        Practice-oriented Research<http://icis2016.aisnet.org/practice-oriented-research/>
-        Social Media and Digital Collaboration<http://icis2016.aisnet.org/social-media-and-digital-collaboration/>
-        Sustainability and Societal Impacts of IS<http://icis2016.aisnet.org/sustainability-and-societal-impacts-of-is/>

Panel proposals should be submitted to the Panels track. Teaching cases should be submitted to the IS Curriculum and Education track.
Submissions to ICIS 2016 must be original; submissions cannot have been published or accepted in a journal or conference proceedings, nor presented at another conference. Further, submissions must not be concurrently under consideration for publication or presentation elsewhere.
Important dates

-        Deadline for paper submissions: May 8 (Sunday), 2016, Midnight International Dateline West (UTC-12:00)

-        Initial decision notifications to authors: August 8, 2016

-        Final decision for notifications of acceptances: September 22, 2016

Please note that papers that are timestamped after 12.00 Midnight International Dateline West (UTC-12:00) on 8 May will not be accepted for review. Please be aware that we are enforcing a strict deadline. Please also note that page limits will also be strictly enforced!
Best wishes,
Natalia, Par, and Siew Kien
ICIS 2016 Program Co-Chairs
[cid:image001.png at 01D193E2.745A4520]

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.