[AISWorld] Call for papers: MANAGING INFORMATION IN EDUCATION

Andy Bytheway bytheway at mweb.co.za
Tue Apr 12 03:25:29 EDT 2016

MANAGING INFORMATION (and IT and IS investments) IN EDUCATION

Two UNDER-RESEARCHED questions:
- How do we actually manage the INFORMATION that we use in education?
- How do we manage our INVESTMENTS in technology and systems - in
universities, colleges and schools?

This is a call for papers for a SPECIAL ISSUE of "The Journal of Enterprise
Information Management", dedicated to this important aspect of education
management.  Research, review and position papers are invited related to
(but not limited to):
- Strategies for managing information in education in the digital age
- Systems for managing teaching and learning
- Innovative management of university and school administration
- Systems to manage research projects, research funding and research
datasets

Details:
http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/call_for_papers.htm?
id=6359
Enquiries:  info at imbok.org
Submission date:  1st June 2016

Co-editors:
- Prof Andy Bytheway (Retired Professor of Information Management, UWC and
CPUT, South Africa),
- Prof Robert Maribe Branch (Professor of Learning, Design, and Technology,
University of Georgia, USA),