[AISWorld] Fwd: Senior Scholars Best Paper Awards: Call for Nominations

George, Joey F [SCIS] jfgeorge at iastate.edu
Wed Apr 13 18:44:13 EDT 2016

The Senior Scholars were established in 2004 at the Washington DC ICIS.  They meet every year at ICIS, where they also sponsor a panel that is part of the ICIS program.  This group started the annual best papers awards, and they also initiated the idea of a basket of IS journals.  The Senior Scholars are now a College in AIS, and the current president is Richard Baskerville.