[AISWorld] ECIS 2016 Istanbul - Last 4 days in Early Bird Registration

Asli Sencer asli.sencer at boun.edu.tr
Fri Apr 22 02:51:17 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues:

The preparations for ECIS 2016 are in full swing. We have 270 exciting
papers that will be presented in 30 tracks! Panels will accompany these
parallel sessions. There will be distinguished keynote speakers, including
Jim Hagemann Snabe, former CEO of SAP Global, who will open the general
conference. The pre-conference events include 10 workshops, a junior
faculty consortium, and a doctoral consortium. On the last day of the
conference there will be a full-day CIO symposium which we strongly
encourage you to attend. Robin Johnson-CIO Maersk Line and Husnu Erel-CIO
Garanti Bank will be the keynote speakers for the CIO symposium. There will
be 9 other CIO's as members of three panels that will discuss important and
exciting contemporary IS issues.

We have organized exciting social activities for participants and
accompanying family and friends. The welcoming reception will be on the
scenic campus of Bogazici University. Monday evening, we will be enchanted
by the lights of the Bosphorus on a boat trip (optional) with dinner.
Tuesday evening we will have a magical gala dinner at a historic mansion by
the sea.

We would like to remind you that *The Early Bird Registration Deadline
is April 25, 2016 (4 days left)
<http://ecis2016.eu/en/REGISTRATION-page.html>*. Please register today to
avoid the last minute rush!

We look forward to seeing you in Istanbul in June!

Izak Benbasat, Niels Bjorn-Andersen, Asli Sencer

ECIS 2016 Istanbul General Co-chairs

www.ecis2016.eu