[AISWorld] Final CfP - I4CS 2016, Vienna, Austria, June 27-29, 2016

Erfurth, Christian Christian.Erfurth at eah-jena.de
Thu Apr 28 09:20:32 EDT 2016

===================== FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS ==========================
==
== 16th International Conference on Innovations for Community Services
== Conference http://www.i4cs-conference.org/
== Submission https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=i4cs2016
== Contact    mailto:info at i4cs-conference.org
==
========== applied for publication by Springer CCIS series ===========

The 16th International Conference on Innovations for Community Services (I4CS), will be held at T-Mobile Austria’s conference center in Vienna from June 27 till 29, 2016, dedicated to challenging aspects around modern community systems.

Due to the rapid evolution of web technologies and rich mobile devices, ICT support for communities is possible on next quality level. Moreover, different types of applications are using the Internet as a large distributed system. So mobile users and pervasive systems pose new technological and organizational challenges. Trying to achieve this, we challenge new research questions in a wide range of connected fields. In search of innovative solutions, multi-disciplinary collaboration among researchers and industry partners is essential. Hence, the goal of this conference is to bring together researchers, experts, and practitioners from various areas related to novel Internet Community Services.

The I4CS is a direct follower of the former "International Conference on Innovative Internet Community Systems" (I2CS). The topics include, but are not limited to original work in the following areas:

Technology - Distributed architectures and frameworks
- Infrastructure and models for community services
- Data structures and management in community systems
- Community self-organization in ad-hoc environments
- Search, information retrieval and distributed ontology
- Smart world models and big data analytics

Applications - Communities on the move
- Social networks and open collaboration
- Social and business aspects of user generated content
- Recommender solutions and expert profiles
- Context and location awareness
- Browser application and smartphone app implementation

Socialization - Ambient work and living
- eHealth challenges and ambient assisted living
- Intelligent transport systems and connected vehicles
- Smart energy and home control
- Social gaming and cyber physical systems
- Security, identity and privacy protection

Call for Contributions
----------------------
I4CS solicits submissions of unpublished papers presenting research results, industrial experiences and applications, as well as detailed specifications of open problems written in English.

All submitted papers will be subject to a minimum of double reviewing by the technical program committee (TPC). Electronical submission of PDF with 10 to 20 pages, following the one-column Springer LNCS/CCIS format, at EasyChair is required. URL: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=i4cs2016  Please use your existing EasyChair account or generate a new one.

Only accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings book. It is planned to publish the proceedings with Springer in their Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) series. We already received a conditional o.k. The final approval is pending. Other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases (e.g. DBLP) are envisaged.

Due to the short time frame till submission deadline for the final call, extended abstracts of about four pages will be also accepted for evaluation by the TPC. In case of acceptance the full paper including document sources is due the camera-ready copy date (May 26).

Important dates
---------------
Paper submission:      April 30, 2016
Author notification:   May 15, 2016
Early registration:    May 26, 2016
Camera-ready copies:   May 26, 2016
Conference date:       June 27-29, 2016

Conference URL: http://www.i4cs-conference.org/
Submission URL: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=i4cs2016

Best regards,
Günter Fahrnberger - conference chair
Gerald Eichler - program chair
Christian Erfurth - publication chair

--
Prof. Dr. Christian Erfurth
Chief Information Officer (CIO)

Ernst-Abbe-Hochschule Jena – University of Applied Sciences
http://www.fh-jena.de/<https://owa.fh-jena.de/owa/redir.aspx?C=19d21fdb81c148f988f6787aa44bb7c5&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.fh-jena.de%2f>
Fachbereich Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
http://www.wi.fh-jena.de/

Tel. : +49 3641 205 920