[AISWorld] The Communications of the Association for Information Systems Paul Gray Award for the Most Thought Provoking Paper

Jan Recker j.recker at qut.edu.au
Mon May 2 21:57:11 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues,

In memorandum of the CAIS founding Editor-in-Chief, the late Paul Gray, the Communications of the Association of the Information Systems' current and past editors decided to establish an annual award to recognize a published CAIS paper as the most thought provoking paper.

The Award Selection Committee for the Paul Gray award is composed of three current and past Editor-in-Chiefs of CAIS (at current: Joey George, Matti Rossi and Jan Recker) and annually votes to recognize  a paper that provokes thoughts and "lingers on" in the memory of those who read it.

It now gives me great pleasure to announce our inaugural winner of the Paul Gray award for the calendar year 2015. The winner of the award is:

Niederman, F., Crowston, K., Koch, H., Krcmar, H., Powell, P., and Swanson, E.B. "Assessing IS Research Impact<http://aisel.aisnet.org/cais/vol36/iss1/7/>," Communications of the Association for Information Systems (36:7) 2015, pp 127-138.

Please join me in congratulating our colleagues for their fine contribution.

You can read the paper using the link provided; and you can read about the CAIS awards here<http://aisel.aisnet.org/cais/bestofcais.html>.

Many thanks for your continued interest and support of CAIS.

Jan Recker

Editor-in-Chief, Communications of the Association for Information Systems

caiseditorinchief at gmail.com<mailto:caiseditorinchief at gmail.com>