[AISWorld] Communications of the Association for Information Systems publishes 2nd Special Section on IS History

Jan Recker j.recker at qut.edu.au
Thu May 5 03:21:10 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues,

It gives me great pleasure to announce that we published the second special section on IS History in Volume 38 of the Communications of the Association for Information Systems.

This second special section continues on from the papers published in Vol. 36: http://aisel.aisnet.org/cais/vol36/iss1/24/.
It features ten articles and an editorial by the special section editor, Ping Zhang from Syracuse University.

You can access the entire section and all other current articles online at http://aisel.aisnet.org/cais/.

Many thanks for your continuing interest in the Communications of the Association for Information Systems.
Happy reading, tweeting and posting.

With regards,

Dr Jan Recker
Editor in Chief, Communications of the Association for Information Systems
mailto:caiseditorinchief at gmail.com