[AISWorld] CFP Digital Innovation HICSS minitrack

Nicholas Berente berente at uga.edu
Fri May 20 08:59:18 EDT 2016

Dear Digital Innovation Researchers:

Consider sending your work to our HICSS minitrack on Digital Innovation this year. 2017 is the 50th Anniversary of HICSS so it should be a special and very fun event. Submission deadline is June 15.

We encourage interesting work of any type: digital transformation, digital business models, digital infrastructures, processes, services, and related "digital" phenomena. Also we are open to a variety of forms of contribution: qualitative, quantitative, computational, design science, conceptual...

Here's a link to the minitrack:
http://www.hicss.org/#!digital-innovation/c1lpf<http://www.hicss.org/#%21digital-innovation/c1lpf>

Let us know if you have questions.  We hope to see you in Hawaii!

Nick Berente
Kalle Lyytinen
Youngjin Yoo

--