[AISWorld] Call for Participation: 19th International Conference on Business Information Systems 2016 (BIS 2016)

Rainer Alt rainer.alt at uni-leipzig.de
Mon May 30 10:11:46 EDT 2016

****************************

C A L L   F O R   P A R T I C I P A T I O N

****************************

19th International Conference on Business Information Systems

BIS 2016 - Smart Business Ecosystems

Leipzig University, Germany

July 6 - 8, 2016

bis2016.org

*********

REGISTRATION

*********

Please note the early bird rate will end on May 31, 2016.

Further information and registration are available on  <http://bis.kie.ue.poznan.pl/bis2016/registration/> http://bis.kie.ue.poznan.pl/bis2016/registration/.

**********

KEYNOTES

**********

* Ennovations for Delivering Shared Value

   Henk G. Sol, Professor, University of Groningen and Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands

* Mobile Roadmap for Retailers: How to Prepare for the Future

   Stephan Schambach, Founder and VP, NewStore, Boston, USA

* Monitoring the Cloud – a Practical Example of Collecting, Storing and Analyzing very Large Volumes of Structured and Unstructured Data

   Wojtek Kozaczynski, Principal Architect, Microsoft, Redmond, USA

* The Future of Governmental IT in Saxony

   Sebastian Kiebusch, CEO, Saxon IT Services, Dresden, Germany

 <http://bis.kie.ue.poznan.pl/bis2016/keynote-speakers/> http://bis.kie.ue.poznan.pl/bis2016/keynote-speakers/

*************

SESSION THEMES

*************

* Conference Theme: Smart Business Ecosystems

* Applications

* Big/Smart Data

* Business and Enterprise Modeling

* Ecosystems

* Process Management

* Service Science

* Smart infrastructures

* Social Media

 <http://bis.kie.ue.poznan.pl/bis2016/conference-programme/> http://bis.kie.ue.poznan.pl/bis2016/call-for-papers/

**********

WORKSHOPS

**********

* AKTB 2016 - 8th Workshop on Applications of Knowledge-Based Technologies in Business

* BITA 2016 - 7th Workshop on Business and IT Alignment

* DeBASE 2016 - Workshop on big Data and Business AnalyticS Ecosystem

* iCRM 2016 - 1st International Workshop on Intelligent Data Analysis in Integrated Social CRM

* IDEA 2016 - 2nd International Workshop on Digital Enterprise Engineering and Architecture

* INCLuDE 2016 - 1st International Workshop on Integrative Analysis and Computation of Life Data for Smart Ecosystems

* LIT 2016 - 6th Workshop on Legal Informatics and Legal Information Technology

* SOC-LOG 2016 - 4th International Workshop on Service Orientation in Computing and Logistics

* TSRB 2016 - 2nd Workshop on Tools for Setting Up and Running a Business in Cloud Computing

 <http://bis.kie.ue.poznan.pl/bis2016/workshops/> http://bis.kie.ue.poznan.pl/bis2016/workshops/

*********

TUTORIALS

*********

* Models – Foundations of Models, To Model, and Modelling

* Social CRM Analytics

* TAP ‒ Open Source Platform for building Big Data and Machine Learning applications

* Tutorial by EMC Corp.

* DBpedia Tutorial on Semantic Knowledge Integration in established Data (IT) Environments

 <http://bis.kie.ue.poznan.pl/bis2016/tutorials/> http://bis.kie.ue.poznan.pl/bis2016/tutorials/

************************

FURTHER CO-LOCATED EVENTS

************************

* ScaDS Big Data Industry Forum

     <http://bis.kie.ue.poznan.pl/bis2016/scads-big-data-industry-forum/> http://bis.kie.ue.poznan.pl/bis2016/scads-big-data-industry-forum/

* Doctoral Consortium

     <http://bis.kie.ue.poznan.pl/bis2016/doctoral-consortium/> http://bis.kie.ue.poznan.pl/bis2016/doctoral-consortium/

************

ORGANIZATION

************

Leipzig University (Germany)

Information Systems Institute

 <mailto:info at bis2016.org> info at bis2016.org

Poznan University of Economics and Business (Poland)

Department of Information Systems

 <mailto:bis at kie.ue.poznan.pl> bis at kie.ue.poznan.pl

***

Rainer Alt, Prof. Dr.