[AISWorld] CFC for an Edited Book Project: "Nature-Inspired Intelligent Techniques for Solving Biomedical Engineering Problems"

Utku Köse utkukose at gmail.com
Mon May 30 11:57:16 EDT 2016

Dear all;

We are waiting for your contributions to our recent edited book study
entitled as "Nature-Inspired Intelligent Techniques for Solving Biomedical
Engineering Problems"; to be published by IGI Global.

More information regarding to the book, chapter proposals, and timetable
can be found at:
http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/2235

Thanks!

*Lect. Utku KÖSEUsak UniversityDirector of Computer Sciences Application
and Research CenterAdress: 1 September Campus, MA3 Academic Block, Ground
Floor, Izmir Highway 8th Km. 64200, Usak / Turkey**Phone (GSM): +90532 590
83 26*

*Phone           : +90276 221 22 03Fax               : +90276 221 22 04*
*Web Page: http://buyamer.usak.edu.tr <http://buyamer.usak.edu.tr>*
*Web Page (Personal): http://www.utkukose.com
<http://www.utkukose.com/index_english.html>*