[AISWorld] Addressing the Financial Times 45 Journal List Revision

Dennis, Alan R. ardennis at indiana.edu
Tue Jun 7 20:17:07 EDT 2016

We just finished examining the results of the AIS Senior Scholars Journal Basket survey.  We got 975 responses. MISQ and ISR were one and two.  JAIS was three and JMIS was four, although there was no significant difference between JAIS and JMIS.

So I strongly recommend MISQ, ISR, JAIS, JMIS, and a journal of your choice.

Alan