[AISWorld] JMIS Joins the FT50 Journal List

Vladimir Zwass zwass at fdu.edu
Mon Jun 27 10:43:56 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

JMIS has joined FT50 and I deeply appreciate all the congratulations I have received.  A scholarly journal, of course, is always a collective effort.  This recognition gives me another opportunity to thank our authors, Editorial Board, and reviewers for their contribution over these 33 years of JMIS publication.  My deeply felt thanks go to the entire Information Systems scholarly community for its unwavering support.  With our subject matter gaining in importance, may we go from strength to strength.  As always, I am looking forward to seeing some your best work in JMIS.

Warm wishes,

Vladimir Zwass

Editor-in-Chief

Journal of Management Information Systems