[AISWorld] Textbook recommendations for a masters course in systems analysis?

Kevin G Crowston crowston at syr.edu
Sun Jul 3 13:02:24 EDT 2016

I am looking for a textbook for a course I teach in systems analysis. A constraint is that I’m still using ERDs and DFDs, which not all texts include (UML is tied to object-oriented design, which is a problem for students who don’t know an object-oriented programming language, so I start with the other approaches). Any recommendations would be welcomed.

Kevin Crowston  | Distinguished Professor of Information Science |  School of Information Studies

Syracuse University
348 Hinds Hall
Syracuse, New York 13244
t  (315) 443.1676   f  315.443.5806   e   crowston at syr.edu <mailto:crowston at syr.edu>