[AISWorld] Textbook recommendations for a masters course in systems analysis?

Kevin G Crowston crowston at syr.edu
Wed Jul 6 10:52:37 EDT 2016

Thanks. Your book did get recommended quite a few times :-)

Kevin Crowston  | Distinguished Professor of Information Science |  School of Information Studies

Syracuse University
348 Hinds Hall
Syracuse, New York 13244
t  (315) 443.1676   f  315.443.5806   e  crowston at syr.edu <mailto:crowston at syr.edu>