[AISWorld] University of Dayton MIS group is seeking to hire for the fall of 2017

Aretha Wright aretha at aisnet.org
Mon Jul 11 17:13:04 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues-

The University of Dayton MIS group is seeking to hire for the fall of 2017. In brief, we are seeking applications and nominations for an assistant professor. The announcement for this tenure-track position can be found at: https://jobs.udayton.edu/postings/20252.

The announcement provides more specifics about the position and what we are looking for in an ideal candidate, along with a brief introduction to our department, school, and university. Our department has five MIS faculty that are well-published in the Senior Scholars Basket of Journals and elsewhere (https://sbaecom.udayton.edu/MISFacultySearch/MIS_faculty_publications.pdf). We anticipate hiring a team-oriented colleague that will contribute to our tradition of publishing and teaching excellence.

We would appreciate your assistance to identify candidates for this position. Please forward this message to anyone that you think might be interested in knowing about our opening, and encourage them to contact our search committee co-chairs, Donald Wynn and myself, at MIS2017 at udayton.edu<mailto:MIS2017 at udayton.edu>. I would also be glad to discuss with you any questions or nominations you may have.

Several of us plan to be at AMCIS (August 11-14). We expect to arrange conversations with a number of potential candidates.

Thanks for your time and attention.

Best regards,

--
Dave Salisbury