[AISWorld] Most Influential Information Systems Papers

Land,F F.Land at lse.ac.uk
Sun Jul 17 09:08:24 EDT 2016

Hi Michael

Of course you are right in your plea, but to an extent we have created a barrier by dressing up our concepts in a language that is obscure to all but the dedicated follower of some theoretical thread.

But my main concern is that mentioned by others - the relative narrowness of our research priorities - reflected in what our IS centred textbooks don't cover.

Best wishes
Frank
PS  I may be speaking out of turn because I am getting further and further out of the loop.