[AISWorld] Let's share--presentation topics for Technology in Business Class

Koch, Hope W. Hope_Koch at baylor.edu
Sun Jul 17 14:11:42 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues:

Like many of you, I teach a Technology in Business Class.   As part of this class, my students do 20-minute presentations on technology related topics including  emerging technology (e.g., driverless cars), tech trends (e.g., blockchain), business cases, or business/technology books (e.g., The Sharing Economy).  If you've run across anything exciting that you think would help my class, can you reply to me.  I will compile the replies and post to the list.

With appreciation,

Hope Koch, CPA MBA Ph.D.
Associate Professor holding the Godfrey Sullivan Endowed Professorship
Management Informaton Systems Program
1 Bear Place #98005, Waco, TX 76798-8005
Hope_Koch at baylor.edu<mailto:Hope_Koch at baylor.edu>   254-710-4071