[AISWorld] Question: What does intelligence mean in business intelligence?

Zhaohao Sun zhaohao.sun at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 22:33:08 EDT 2016

 I do not know

what are characteristics of business intelligence?
what intelligence mean in business intelligence?

where (books and journals) have the scholarly answer to these questions.

Please help me to provide a scholarly answer to these two questions.

Background: I have lectured business intelligence in a few countries
including Australia for more than a decade. I also published many papers in
peer-referred journals and books. Recently, a friend told me that there are
many characteristics of business intelligence. I believe that what
intelligence mean in business intelligence  is a major issue.

Best regards

Sun
-----------------------

Dr. Zhaohao Sun, Ph.D.

Associate Professor

HoD (Chair)

Department of Business Studies

PNG University of Technology, Lae, PNG

Phone: +675 473 4406

Email: zsun at dbs.unitech.ac.pg <zsun at dbs.initech.ac.pg> or
zhaohao.sun at gmail.com (private)

&

Honorary Senior Research Fellow

School of Engineering and Information Technology

Federation University Australia, P.O. Box 663, Ballarat, Vic 3353, AUSTRALIA